| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Linz in July is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry with rain periodically. Some 127mm (5in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 17 days.
- The shortest day is 15:06 long and the longest day is 16:01 long with an average length of 15:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Linz July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Linz, Austria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Linz: