| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Linz in October is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with rain at times. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Linz October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Linz, Austria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Linz: